I am taking some down time though - it is Solstice for me, Christmas for many others, and a time of transition for my whole family. So for the next week or two I think I'll just try and soak up some warmth and enjoy my life.
Here are some things that are bubbling in my mind though:
- I need to buy a set of baby scales. And a new lens for my camera. And
- I am reading some interesting websites at the moment:
- BirthWorks (cause it just *does*)
- LazyDaisy (loving their logo)
- NICE guidelines on postnatal care (*yawn* not the most inspiring)
- Birthing Rites Australia
- Birth Right
- I am in need of a holiday from work before I start as a midwife but that aint going to happen now.
- This afternoon I'm off to meet with my first client as a registered midwife and that's pretty exciting, scary and fun!