The enthusiastic crazy! The logical, maybe I missed my calling to go into logistics, type. The "I've got the whole of 2012 to think this over" kind.
On the other hand, I see so many of my friends have poor experiences with their pregnancy and birth, in ways that I don't see when friends birth with a known midwife. Or even when they have births that they want, rather than the supposedly unrealistic expectation that birth shouldn't suck.
Today's excitement is brought to you by boxes, tape guns and stinky pens because - we've started packing our house up to move. Movers are here on Monday. So in order to procrastinate best, I've made a list of things to do:
- Enrol in MidPLUS for my continuing professional development now that I'm a graduand and a registered midwife
- Buy scales for weighing babies on
- Look at becoming a childbirth educator
- Investigate the options already available in my new town
Buy an overlockerCheck that anyone is reading this blog
- Look at and commit to some courses for the year