- looks a bit feminine, pregnant belly
- looks a bit tribal, pagan, organic
- is something like the goddess spirals that I've doodled all my life
- looks like the background image on this blog, which is like a Gustav Klimt drawing that I love, and it like the design I have tattooed on my left wrist.
- is spiral-y and curved, simple but complex, segemented but all in one - much like the journey to parenthood can be
Yellow is my favourite colour, and I love the aqua/teal/turquoise as well, so the colours are perfect.
I have picked a business name - Down to Birth.
And it looks awesome in the black and white as well because the lines are filled in, rather than it being a graduation of colours.